Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Thankful for the Good Things

Sometimes, I get exhausted by the stagnancy of my life.  It can be really frustrating.  I've been having good days recently, but sometimes it's hard to be grateful for all the good things.
I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me despite my quirks.
I have parents who have always loved me, even with all my 'issues.'
I have friends.  I wish I saw my friends more often.  I wish my friends knew me inside and out.  I wish my friends and I were closer than we are, but that's difficult for me.  I need to work on that.  I should.
Sometimes, being Autistic is hard.  But most of the time, being Autistic is just my normal.  And I am so thankful for the good moments and the good people and the good things.
Because good moments and good people and good things make my Autistic life good.

No comments:

Post a Comment